Account Executive – Hotel Tech
Do you have experience working for a hotel brand, management company, or selling SaaS/Software into hotels? Are you driven, a self-starter, and passionate about closing deals?
If ‘YES’ then this is the opportunity for you!
Directful is the leading AI-based software helping to improve engagement with guests and drive direct bookings. We transform big data into actionable insights providing hotels with what matters most, increased bookings. Directful is not just some chatbot, we harness real data-science to predict travel patterns around the world. Using hyper-personalization, Directful’s algorithms empower each hotel to take meaningful steps to win back more guests. Directful’s proprietary and flexible automation makes the entire guest journey unified, without taking valuable time from hotel staff.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for personable, consultative, and hungry sales closers to join our team and take on a brand-new role to support the company’s growth strategy. The Account Executive will report into the Director of Sales and will be focused on winning new B2B clients for our innovative, game-changing hospitality software.
The Account Executive will manage the full 360 sales process from lead generation (with help from our business development team), to close, being responsible for increasing subscription revenue.
Day to Day:
- Provide demonstrations of the software to potential clients to encourage a sale
- Use professional selling practices and tools to increase sales
- Hunt for new leads and the relevant contacts within hospitality companies, arranging meetings and buy in for the solution
- Generate new business opportunities and revenue by prospecting to achieve a qualified pipeline
- Coordinate closely with colleagues in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize company revenue capture from customers and prospects
- Update and maintain the CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting sales and pipeline status
The ideal candidate will have significant experience selling SaaS/software into the hospitality industry, coupled with proven success of achieving quotas in sales.
What are the requirements?
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- An effective team player that can work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing and Sales Management
- Ability to develop strategies, and execute